Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lab 5 Name Plate

     In this lab we took our first step into FireWorks CS6. And our our objective for this lab is to use it to create our own signature nameplate, so it can be used for future labs or projects.  From this lab, we have learned how to use FireWork and also how to create a name plate for ourselves. This wasn't a difficult task as long as you are creative. Since Fireworks is very much similar to PhotoShop, it was pretty easy to use. Then we just create a html document about it explaining what I did.

      To create this name plate, I first created a cone gradient with a color that I like, which is a green/blue color with black. Then I use the text tool to type my name with the Bank Gothic font. To create the shadow effect, I duplicated my text into 2, made one darker and put it behind the lighter one with just a bit of displacement. I also added a new smart polygon with 5 sides with a yellow to black gradient. Then I add 2 rectangles next to the polygon with the rectangle tool. Last, I use the same gradient I used for the polygon shape and created a star in the middle of it.

    The link to this lab:
http://techteach.us/DD2015/HJiahua/Labs/Lab5/LB5_Jiahua_DD.html

No comments:

Post a Comment