Monday, February 29, 2016

Lab 22 Adding Sounds to Buttons

      In this lab, we use Flash CS6 to add sound into the 10 graphic symbols (The moon, the dolphin, the notebook, the t-shirt, the tree, the fountain pen, the cat, the pig, the grass and the rose.) we have done in the lab 20.  Since we are using Mac, we are using Garage Band to create all the sounds we need. We can record voices or just use those from what is already in there. I never used GarageBand,  and even though I have used Audacity, it still took some time for me to adjust to the way Garage Band works. They are very different and Garage Band just have to many options in terms to sounds to choose from.

      Creating the sounds I wanted was a challenge and took the most time, because as when my teacher demonstrated, there are nature sounds available in the version of Garage Band the she is using. But for us, the students, the nature sounds were just not included in that version that we are using. We can only either record sounds, or just add some very random unrelated sounds to the buttons, which is what I have did. I use the same scene I have been using throughout the last few labs. I simply just took lab 20 and added all those sounds I created for the buttons.  All I need to do for this part was just adding the sounds to the library and drag it to the scene while selecting the desired keyframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment