Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lab 20 Converting Graphic Symbols into Buttons

      In this lab, we use Flash CS6 to convert the 10 graphic symbols we have created in the previous lab into buttons. These buttons will change its behaviors when you hover the mouse over it or click it. We need to create a keyframe in Hit, in "over" which is when the mouse hover over the button, and in "under" which is when the button is been clicked on. We need to have something at "over" because this allows the viewer to know that that is a button so they will click on it.

      I have made all 10 of my simples which are the moon, the dolphin, the notebook, the t-shirt, the tree, the fountain pen, the cat, the pig, the grass and the rose into buttons. But before I began this lab, I have made some changes and modifications to improve some of the symbols, and also made a background, and a actual scene out of it. So first, I converted each into a button. Then give each a keyframe at the "over", "under", and "hit." I made few more larger, change around the skew, and sometimes the colors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment