Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lab 21 Converting Graphic Symbols Into Movie Clips

      In this lab, we use Flash CS6 to convert the 10 graphic symbols we have created in lab 19 into movie clips. Similar to lab 20, but this time these symbols will all move on its own after it have been converted into movie clip symbols and at the timeline, add more frames or motion tween to them. This is very similar to the happy faces we have created in lab 19, making things move, except that this time, they will all be a movie clip symbols of its own.

      The ten symbols of my are the moon, the dolphin, the notebook, the t-shirt, the tree, the fountain pen, the cat, the pig, the grass and the rose. Before I began this lab, I have made the same changes and modifications to some of the symbols, background, and scene as I did for previous lab (20). And since I had a river there, I decided to make it apart of the movie clips even though it was not a symbol in the previous lab. First I converted each symbol into a movie clip of its own. Then edited each and gave all a motion tween, so each can have a motion of its own such as rotating, changing positions or the skew.

No comments:

Post a Comment