Monday, December 21, 2015

Project 2 Favorite Cartoon Characters

This is project 2 of my digital design class. After project 1 that we have used html to create a website about our top 3 favorite movies, we change it up this time and create a website without any form coding at all. Instead, we will build a website all by using Photoshop and mostly Fireworks. In this new project, we create another website about our favorite cartoon characters with 3 pages. A home page that contains an image that we drew of our character, a biography page that talks about this character, and a process page where we show how the image on the home page of our character is created with each step and explanations.

For this project, I chose minion Bob which is created within Fireworks as the major element of my website. And with the theme colors blue, gray, and yellow from the minions, I have created a background of the midnight sky with clouds and the moon. This background is placed at the master page, the page that contains the layers that will be visible in all other pages so the pages will maintain a certain consistency. On the home page I have a banner inspired by the look of the minions that I’ve created by Photoshop, the major minion (Bob) placed at the middle and the other two smaller minions (Kevin) on each side that serve as buttons to the biography and the progress page all standing on top of the moon. On the biography page, I have a similar banner, but with a different title, I have Bob at the middle, two minion shadow buttons that links to the home and progress page, and a simple biography I wrote about Bob contained on a text box. In the process page, I created 2 rectangle with a small transparency. One contains four images from the beginning all the way to the final image of how I have created this images of this minion. And the other one contains text that explains how I have created it by words. And on the right bottom, it has the same two minion shadow buttons from the biography page.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment