Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Lab 11 Linking Prototype Pages

      For so long I have thought that Firework and Photoshop were almost the same software but with a different name. But that was only until I did this lab, I have totally changed my mind. During this lab, I was taught that Fireworks are able to create a website all by itself using images and a hot-spot to link everything together. In this lab we will be using Fireworks to make a prototype of the web pages we will be creating for project two. It serves the purpose to ensure that we all understand all the necessary steps to create the Favorite Cartoon Character website. We are required to make 4 pages, one called the master page that contains element that will exist on all other pages, one called a home page that we must decorate, a biography page where we only need to show that its a "bio" page, and a process page the says "Pro". And link them together.

      To create the lab, I first create a new document in Firework and make 4 empty pages. As that same time I have finished working on the background, the character, and banner for project two. I put the the background that I designed in Photoshop into the master page as well as the banner that says "home" on it. And since I have not finished designing the buttons for project 2 yet, I just added three text boxes on the most bottom for the use as links for the home, biography and process page. I also add a text box that says "by Jiahua Huang" and is designed to be linked to the master page. On the home page, I add the finished work of my favorite cartoon character, the minion. On the biography and process page, I just added a text that identifies the page and just link everything together. 


 http://techteach.us/DD2015/HJiahua/Labs/Lab11/Home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment