Saturday, June 11, 2016

Project 7: Flash Portfolio

      This is our last project of the year. In this project, we have to use the video that we have created for lab 29, and the pop-ups created in lab 30 and further enhance it into a fully functional Flash e-portfolio that showcases all the labs and projects we created using Adobe Flash CS6. We have to create links of the labs and projects inside this Flash-portfolio. One advice from my teach is to not write the link to the remote server, because if the website is taken down, the links will not work anything.

      In my project I created 3 scenes. The first for the video, the second for the labs, and the last for my projects. The first scene is the same as what is done in lab 30, but I have added the buttons which will be seen and used in every scene. In the project scene, we only did 3 projects with Flash excluding this one, so there wasn't too much to put, so I have just 3 links and an image of each. On the lab scene, I simply just added all the links to it. But it felt too plain and lack of design, so I rearranged every link in the lab scene, made room in the middle and made it a preview space, so when u hover a link, there are images and examples to shown. I posted 2 videos in my web page, the first one is the one without the lab preview option, and the second one is with the preview option so to show the difference.

http://techteach.us/DD2015/HJiahua/Projects/Project7/PR7_Jiahua_DD.html

No comments:

Post a Comment