Thursday, April 14, 2016

Project 5: Interactive Story

      This is our first project for this marking period, the fifth project of this school year. In this project we have to create a interactive story. Meaning that this animation will require navigation from user in order to proceed or to make certain things to happen in the scene or go to the next scene. This will require much of the coding we have learned from the previous labs and have around 5-10 behaviors in this project. We need graphics that are vivid and give  clear represent the story and the settings. We need to have a good narrative that not only explain the story clearly, the descriptions has to have no errors. And also, it needs to be fun and interesting to interact with.

      In my project 5, I have use coding to make certain elements of the video clickable, to keep the user interested and be active as they are doing something. So I decided to create a story about racing, because I feel like I can reuse some of the elements from the previous labs that I did. My story starts with a guy saying that he is the fastest driver alive, the other doubts it. Since the other guy do not like people to brag, so they enters a race with the same model car. As the user click begin, an animation of the racing will begin. After the race, the user will pick who won the race. If the user picked the right one, he wins the game, if he chose the wrong one, he loses. I really wanted to make more, not just choosing who win, but more story afterwards, but the animation takes too much time, so time wasn't letting me to do so.


 http://techteach.us/DD2015/HJiahua/Projects/Project5/PR5_Jiahua_DD.html

No comments:

Post a Comment