Thursday, January 21, 2016

Project 3 Favorite Teacher

This is project 3 of my digital design class. After project 3 that we have used Fireworks to create our favorite cartoon character, we change it up this time and create a website about our favorite teacher of the school with 4 pages. A home page that contains an the basic navigation to the other pages. A biography page that talks about this teacher, and a fun fact page where we show some of the interesting facts about that teacher that usually not many students would know. A general information page about the teacher. And since I have used many images in this website, I needed to have a Copyright page, so its actually 5 pages. But before everything, we had to interview this teacher, so all the information are as accurate as possible.

For this project, I chose Ms. Ha as my favorite teacher which is the major element of my website. This website is created from the same format as my project 1 about my favorite movies. I really loved the keep it came out, so I decided to keep the layout, with the same organizations of the header, navigation bar, and the footer, also, it has 3 large circular buttons created from images with hovering effect. I have chose to use the theme color of lime green and purple, because they were her favorite colors as she said. And for the background I have used for the home page is a image of dolphins also because it was her favorite animals. For the other 4 pages, it is just grey, because it is a very good color that compliments to almost all other colors. On the biography page, I just have a image of Ms. Ha with a long biography that I have wrote about her. On the fun fact page, I have create a multiple tables, each listed her some of the fun facts that I have received during the interview each with a circular image this time created with CSS and text. And the general Information and copyright page is just very simple so there is not much to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment