Sunday, November 8, 2015

Project 1 Favorite Movie Website


        This is project 1 where we make our own unique websites of our favorite movies. We create a home page, 3 movie pages, and link them together. We also use skills we have learned in previous labs such as CSS to help us in this lab to create a design of our own. 


In this lab, I chose to use a theme that contains a gray background, an orange sub-background for the header, navigation bar, footer, and a steel blue for my fonts. I did not use any background images, because I wanted to keep everything nice and simple. I also added hover effects to the navigation bar of the website to make it look more professional. And this theme is applied to all pages of this website. 


The home page is the index, the first page anyone sees when they visit my website and which can guide them to any content of my work. I decided to make the posters of the movies in this web-page into circles, because I find it unique and look better this way. 

       
The three movies I wrote about are Minions, Terminator 2, and The Guardians of the Galaxy. So in my web-pages that talks about these movies, I introduced the movie by showing simple information about the movie and talked about why is it a good movie.It was a time consuming project. Took us a long time and hard work to complete. But at the end, I feel accomplished as I was really satisfied with what I have created, my first website.

Link:
http://techteach.us/DD2015/HJiahua/Projects/Project1/index.html














 

No comments:

Post a Comment