Sunday, November 22, 2015

Self Evaluation

      In these two marking periods, I had a really great time in this class learning skills and building websites. My current grade for this class is 94.9%. This grade is alright for me because I had better and worse grades so. The reason I got this grade is because even though I did well in a few of my labs and project 1 that I am extremely proud of, there are some things I am getting worse at. Such as getting to class in the morning, I am not sure why, but I am always getting to class late by a few minutes. I also did very bad in my presentation about project 1. I think I got nervous and just didn't know what I was suppose to do, so my presentation ended up being one of the worst according to the way I see it. And I had a missing assignment, which is the worst thing that I would ever thought that can happen. It was a homework that we have to listen to a hour long podcast and write a blog about. I just never felt like I have the time to spend an hour for it, so I never did it.

      To make progress at future days in school, I will try to wake up a bit earlier in my school days to avoid any lateness. Try not avoiding any future assignments. And use more preparations for any future presentations to drive this nervousness away. In any way, I am not satisfied with my grades this time, so its very important for me to fix any current issues and hopefully do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment